Thursday, January 15, 2009

1968 Electricity / Sure 'Nuff 'n' Yes, I Do (Cannes, France)

January 27, 1968
Captain Beefheart & his Magic Band Live at Cannes beach, France



Electricity
Singin through you to me; thunderbolts caught easily
Shouts the truth peacefully Eeeeeee-lec-tri-ci-teeeeeeee

High voltage man kisses night to bring the light to those who need to hide their shadow deed
Go into bright find the light and know that friends don't mind just how you grow

midnight cowboy stains in black reads dark roads without a map
To free-seeking electricity (repeat) (Repeat both lines)

Lighthouse beacon straight ahead straight ahead across black seas to bring
Seeking eeee-lec-tri-ci-teeeee

High voltage man kisses night to bring the light to those who need to hide their shadow-deed hide their shadow-deed (repeat)
Seek electricity...........

Sure 'Nuff 'N' Yes I Do
Well I was born in the desert came up from New Orleans
Came up on a tornado sunlight in the sky
I went around all day with the moon sticking in my eye

hey hey hey all you young girls wherever you're at
I got a brand new Cadillac I got a Ferrari too
Sure 'nuff baby sure nuff n yes do

he hey hey all you young girls whatever you do
Well come on by and see me I'm just (waiting ?) to you

.....with me and I'll ..with me and you
Sleep with me and I'll sleep with me and you
Stick with me and I'll stick with me and you


Lyrics from Home Page Replica

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sites we like (not Beefheart related) Baby names and their meaning, origin and namesakes Crazy Celebrity Baby Names Overgang.no - helse, overgangsalder, menopause Change of Life - women's health, menopause, hot flashes